12/05/2017

UNFAMILIAR BY TINU_ADE_OLUWA

No automatic alt text available.Boredom and jokes has become our order of the day. Smiles now, frowns later, with no intentions of getting better. I jump, you, squat. I play, you sit around and then I begin to wander. Oh I long for all smiling days where even our silence is understood, convenient and triggers hot laughs and never ending smiles. Where claps and taps go around without guilt or fear. But we're unfamiliar in many ways my laughs are your frowns and my frown your inspiration......Unfamiliar reveals the life of four adolescents brought together under one roof for a short while. Will their differences allow peace? Will it remain only on the basis of mutual benefits? Or will this encounter harden their hearts the more. Find out this DECEMBER 25